НГУ

Форумы НГУ
Текущее время: Ср дек 13, 2017 6:09 pm

Часовой пояс: UTC + 7 часов

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: n became aggravated, sharing his
СообщениеДобавлено: Пн ноя 13, 2017 12:29 pm 
Опытный автор

HELSINGBORG, Sweden -- Australias Rebecca Artis rallied to win the Helsingborg Open on Sunday for her first Ladies European Tour victory. Five strokes behind leader Caroline Hedwall at the start of the round, the 24-year-old Artis shot a 3-under 69 for a one-stroke victory over Hedwall. Artis finished at 8-under 280 on Vasatorp course. "It was a great day out there. I played solid golf all day and to walk away with a win is unbelievable," Artis said. "I just had to go out there and play steady early and see if I could make a couple of birdies early on. ... Id like to say Im not surprised. Its a lot of hard work that goes into winning a golf tournament." Hedwall, the Swedish star who was a record 5-0 last month in the Solheim Cup in Europes blowout victory over the United States, finished with a 75. "This is not how I wanted it to end, but Im very happy for Rebecca," Hedwall said. "She played awesome today and it just wasnt meant to be this time. Obviously, it was my putting. I didnt make anything." Artis earned a spot in the Evian Championship, the final major championship of the year. The event begins Thursday in Evian-les-Bains, France. Jake Allen Jersey . Go to turbozone.ca to see more of his epic work and you can follow him on twitter (@Turbo_Zone). Gaurav Shastri - A tribute to the amazing fan base who stand outside during games at "Jurassic Park" and an unbelievable shot of Paul Pierce fearing a Raptor. Alex Pietrangelo Jersey . After missing 20 games as a rookie a year ago, Valanciunas - like the Raptors as a whole - has been fortunate to be in good health this season. As he spoke about it, the Raptors sophomore centre scanned the room for wood to knock on. "It is disappointing because we lost today so thats the worst part of the day," said Valanciunas, who left Tuesdays game with a lower-back sprain in the third quarter, missing the rest of Torontos 118-113 overtime defeat at the hands of the Hawks. http://www.officialbluesnhlshop.com/ton ... -jersey/.Y. -- Syracuse guard Trevor Cooney was mired in a shooting slump, and his woes coincided with a late-season swoon by the Orange. St. Louis Blues Jerseys . PETERSBURG, Fla. Vladimir Tarasenko Jersey .S. -- Carl-Antoine Delisle snapped a tie in the third period with his second goal of the game to lead the Tigres past Cape Breton 4-3 in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action Wednesday as Victoriaville won its eighth in a row.On a media tour through Toronto before his live show Undisputed Truth at the Air Canada Centre on Wednesday, former world heavyweight champion Mike Tyson lashed out at a reporter after a question was directed at the boxers troubled legal past. Sitting down with CP24s Nathan Downer, Tyson became aggravated, sharing his profanity-laced thoughts with the host after Downer brought up a 1992 rape conviction. Tyson met with Toronto mayor Rob Ford on Tuesday, which was the source of Downers line of questioning. The host alluded to critics questioning Tyson - a convicted rapist - meeting with Ford during a mayoral race. Some of your critics would say, Theres a race for mayor.dddddddddddd We know youre a convicted rapist. This could hurt his campaign. How would you respond to that? Tyson appeared calm at first, but his anger eventually shone through. Hey, I dont know who said that. Youre the only one Ive heard say that, Tyson said. I dont have no comment to that, because its negative. Youre being negative. Its so interesting that you come across as a nice guy, but youre really a piece of (expletive), he said. As Downer attempted to change the subject, it was clear Tyson wanted no part of the rest of the interview. You can watch the video of the incident at Bardown.com. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Часовой пояс: UTC + 7 часов