НГУ

Форумы НГУ
Текущее время: Ср сен 19, 2018 3:28 am

Часовой пояс: UTC + 7 часов

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: the location ahead of reserving.
СообщениеДобавлено: Пт апр 20, 2018 3:34 pm 
Постоянный посетитель

the ball during his men's singles semifinal match against David Ferrer of Spain at the China Open tennis tournament in Beijing Wes Schweitzer Falcons Jersey , capital of China, Oct. 8 Dontari Poe Falcons Jersey , 2016. Andy Murray won 2-0. (XinhuaXing Guangli) Britain's Johanna Konta returns a shot during her women's singles semifinal match against Madison Keys of the United States at the China Open tennis tournament in Beijing, capital of China Tevin Coleman Falcons Jersey , Oct. 8, 2016. Johanna Konta won 2-1. (XinhuaXing Guangli)
By Spencer Musick

BEIJING锛?Oct. 8 (Xinhua) -- The biggest shocker of day 8 at the China Open actually came from off-court锛?as Canadian third seed Milos Raonic announced that he will retire from the tournament due to a right ankle injury sustained in his match yesterday with Spaniard Pablo Carrerno Busta.

Raonic said that he sustained the injury in the third game of the match锛?"rolling over" his ankle and causing a sprain.

"I did a test this morning when showed I had a partial tear on the outside of my ankle. I was told to give it a try. I tried to warm up just before the match like I would normally锛?and I was unable to play锛? he said.

Raonic still intends to travel to Shanghai for the upcoming Masters锛?where he says a bye will allow him to get a later start and with it锛?several days of time to recover.

Raonic's retirement means that Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov will face Britain's Andy Murray in the men's finals tomorrow锛?who bested Spaniard David Ferrer in straight sets 6-2锛?6-3.

Murray recorded his seventh straight win over Ferrer and improved to a 14-6 lead in their head to head series as he defeated the Spaniard in one hour and 31 minutes.

"I did well锛? said Murray. "I was obviously 2-1 down with a break in the first set. I played very well. Even the period in the second set where he came back a bit锛?when he broke me锛?there was a lot of long points. Really good tennis I thought.

Murray added that he expects a tough battle with Dimitrov in the final.

"Obviously he's got high ambitions锛?I'm sure. The last few months锛?he's done well. He had obviously a very good win against Rafa yesterday. It will be a hard match锛? Murray said.

Eleventh-seed Johanna Konta of Britain has booked a spot int he finals锛?overtaking Madison Keys of the United States in a highly contested 7-6 (1)锛?4-6锛?6-4 match.

It was a remarkably well-matched paring between the two锛?with both players saving an equal number of break points in the first set.

Keys' strong forehand gave her the momentum several times in the first set锛?but in the end the American was unable to match Konta's strength on return.

Keys then returned锛?however锛?to take the second set 6-4.

Konta noted that the match tilted toward her American opponent at that point.

"Yeah锛?definitely the momentum shifted in her favor锛?for sure. I think she also played two good games. I think I dropped my level a bit锛? Konta said.

Konta said she was determined to keep pushing her opponent even with she was falling behind.

"It was definitely important for me to锛?yeah锛?keep pushing on even though it was 5-2. There wasn't much in it for it to go back to 5-all锛? she said.

Konta regained control in the third set锛?winning 73 percent of her points on the first service.

Konta goes on to meet 3rd-seed Agnieszka Radwanska in the final锛?who bested No. 16 Elina Svitolina 7-6 (3)锛?6-3.

Radwanska had a few hiccups in the first set锛?falling a break behind her opponent twice and allowing Svitolina to bring it to a tiebreak.

But Radwanska stormed to a 5-point lead in the tiebreaker锛?and had control of the match thereafter锛?taking the second set with ease in just 45 minutes.

Final matches get underway tomorrow at 12 pm Beijing time锛?starting with women' s and men's doubles. The women's singles final is on tap for around 4:30 pm Beijing time锛?with the men's singles final to follow.

When you are involved in the sport of body building Keanu Neal Falcons Jersey , taking supplements can help you hone your body to new levels. There are literally hundreds of supplements on the market you can choose from. The choices can be confusing. A body building supplement review can help you make the choice about which one is right for you.

There are lots of different supplements you can use depending on your body building goals. Which one you choose to take makes a difference in the effectiveness of your workout program. We'll review some of the high points of each of the most popular, legal body building supplements.

Creatine

Creatine has a variety of uses. Besides being used to gain strength and muscle mass Sean Harlow Falcons Jersey , the other benefits of creatine can really help body builders achieve their goals. Creatine is also known to battle fatigue as well as muscle atrophy. It can reduce cholesterol and enhance the body builder's metabolism to better process food. Creatine has also seen a therapeutic benefit in Parkinson's disease as well as other brain problems.

Nitric Oxide

This supplement is known to increase and sustain the flow of muscle building agents to skeletal muscle. It can increase the amount of weight you are able to lift, boosts your power output Duke Riley Falcons Jersey , and quickens muscle contraction. Some people also report that taking nitric oxide as a body building supplement enhances their sexual feelings and stamina.

Proteins

Protein is very important in the diet of a body builder. It is the building block of muscle building nutrients that can build mass in ways you never thought possible. It is an amino acid that lends itself to building massive muscles that are toned and fit. It is often recommended that protein supplements be taken with some form of carbohydrate for it to be effective. Whey protein is considered to be one of the best types of protein supplement for most body builders.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 7 часов