НГУ

Форумы НГУ
Текущее время: Вс сен 23, 2018 1:34 pm

Часовой пояс: UTC + 7 часов

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Oksana Chusovitina from Uzbekistan has decided
СообщениеДобавлено: Чт май 17, 2018 1:09 pm 
Постоянный посетитель

SYDNEY nike air presto essential scontate , Feb. 12 (Xinhua) -- A former Australian prime minister says the nation needs to name and shame racism as, like cancer, it's eating away at the fabric of society.

In 2008, before Australia's national parliament, former Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd apologized to Australia's indigenous person for the ""indignities"" they suffered since the earliest days of European settlement, including the removal of children from homes to be assimilated into western type society known as the Stolen Generation.

It was intended the apology would bring Australia together in solidarity for justice and national reconciliation.

Delivering a speech to the New South Wales state parliament on Friday to mark the 8th anniversary of his apology to Australia's indigenous Stolen Generation nike presto viola scontate , Rudd said he was perhaps naive to think indignities and racism have ceased and were not at work in Australia five years ago.

""Perhaps I was just wishing that the better angels of our nature had begun to prevail in a newly reconciled Australia,"" Rudd told a national apology breakfast in Sydney on Friday.

""Or perhaps I was just plain wrong.""

Rudd said racism does not represent the mainstream of Australian society, but it would be wrong to conclude there is not a problem of racism against Australia's indigenous peoples, a problem that is ""more confronting than we white folks are ready for,"" using many people's justification for booing the Aboriginal Australian Football League (AFL) sports star Adam Goodes as an example.

""I'm not exactly a connoisseur of the finer points of the game,"" Rudd said.

""But I think the claim that this was to do with Adam Goodes as a sportsman and not to do with his Aboriginal identity nike presto verdi scontate , I think that claim, is 100 percent bullshit,"" he said.

""(Racism) is like a cancer that eats away at the fabric of our society - the fabric that binds us together as the wider Australian family,"" Rudd said, adding even if expressed by a small minority, racist words ""still carry great weight nike presto rosse scontate , because they are powered by the force of history.""

""The next time any of us see or hear racist behaviour, don't be silent. Name it. Shame it. For racism in any form has no place in the Australia of the 21st century.""

"

Second-seeded Andy Murray of Britain rallied from a set down to defeat fourth seed Tommy Robredo of Spain, 5-7, 7-6 (9), 6-1 yesterday to win the Shenzhen Open in south China’s Guangdong Province.

Murray saved five match points as he ended a 15-month title drought while improving his chances of qualifying for the ATP Finals in London in November.

“I got lucky, basically nike presto rosa scontate , at the end of the second set,” Murray said. “I fought hard, tried my best and thankfully managed to turn it round.”

The 27-year-old Scot accepted a wildcard into Shenzhen in a bid to improve his ranking from 11th into the top eight, so as to qualify for London. Murray now moves up to 10th in the rankings, just 105 points behind the eighth-placed Czech Tomas Berdych.

Murray trailed 2-6 in the second set tiebreaker against Robredo, but the Spaniard squandered five match points.

It was Murray’s first title since his triumph at Wimbledon in July 2013 and his 29th tour-level victory.

In Beijing nike presto nere scontate , world No. 4 Maria Sharapova powered through her opening match at the US$5.4 million China Open yesterday, but faces a tricky opponent in the second round.

The Russian beat Estonia's Kaia Kanepi 6-4, 6-1 in her first-round match of the tournament, and will meet world No. 34 Elina Svitolina next.

The Ukrainian beat world No. 8 Angelique Kerber last week at the Wuhan Open to make it to the semifinals of the premier-ranking event, and will have her confidence sky-high.

Sharapova, the reigning French Open champion nike presto grigie scontate , said despite her six double-faults she thought she served well against the 46th-ranked Kanepi, a five-time grand slam quarterfinalist.

“I thought I played a difficult opponent, someone that I’ve had trouble against in the past. I’m usually somebody that goes for my serve. If I make more errors, I feel more confident knowing that I’m going for it rather than just making my opponent hit a ball.”

Elsewhere, Sara Errani became the first seed to tumble as Kurumi Nara of Japan sealed a 3-6, 6-3 nike presto bianche scontate , 6-4 victory.

The 11th seed was hoping for a good run in Beijing to improve her slim chance of making next month's WTA Finals in Singapore, which features the top eight women's players.

Venus Williams eased through against British rising star Heather Watson 6-3, 6-1.

(Agencies)

Satellite photos were displayed for the first time since Tianjin’s massive explosion on August 12.

The remote sensing photos were collected from multiple satellites nike presto ultra flyknit scontate , which were arranged urgently to track images of the exploded area by China’s Resource Satellite Application Center on August 13.

Satellite photo shows the site before the explosion. Satellite photo shows the site after the explosion. Satellite photo shows the site before the explosion. Satellite photo shows the site after the explosion. Zeng Yong,an expert at China’s Resource Satellite Application Center, talked about the difference seen on satellite photos about the site before and after the explosio. NHL Jerseys China Sports Jerseys Cheap Hockey Jerseys China MLB Baseball Jerseys From China Authentic Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale College Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Replica Jerseys China Basketball Jerseys Wholesale

Часовой пояс: UTC + 7 часов