НГУ

Форумы НГУ
Текущее время: Вт дек 12, 2017 5:46 am

Часовой пояс: UTC + 7 часов

Форум закрыт Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете редактировать и оставлять сообщения в ней.  [ Сообщений: 8 ] 
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: English page
СообщениеДобавлено: Чт ноя 11, 2004 9:44 pm 
Hello everybody :)

Today we were speaking English with Alexey Anikeenko, not far ago with my respected brother Peter, and many of you...

I just sought probably it would be interested for you to visit such English page, participate and show your abilities whoever whants to. Also the main idea is to study English, and you know - interactive chat is very good tool concerning that issue.

I am strongly of the opinion that English is important for every student in NSU. English lessons were one of my worst, I did not try my best at all. But then as you probably know I had to study hard to become Schlumberger employee. And let me tell you that it is doable! Even can be interesting procedure as your succeding some progress :)

I suggest we participate here and see what will happen - you can tell your story, or just ask questions, I am not sure if we should set any topic inhere. If yes - probably English itself and everything connected would be a good idea.

Sincerely yours,
Alexey.......................waiting for your soonest answers :)

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб дек 09, 2006 12:34 am 
Редкий гость

Hello, Alexey! :)

I find your idea perfect as improving language skills is extremely important nowadays and interactive communication is a great
pleasure.

Unfortunately, English is not taught at the NSU in a proper way. In fact, my teacher's pronunciation is awful. So I hope to practice communicating with U. It will be not only useful, but also interesting. Maybe more skiers will join us.

You know, several weeks ago we tried to speak English with your brother
Peter on our way to the university after competitions. I liked it? but I had to admit that I tend to forget even easy words..)

So please write me about youself,
hoping to hear from U soon,
Ann...

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб дек 16, 2006 2:09 pm 
Частый гость

Hello Anya!! :) very nice you saw that topic... :) looks like I created it two years ago and still nobody answered, so you are the first to share my idea...

That is true, I really believe English is very important nowadays for NSU students, many positions are really dependent on you English skills.

Of course, we cannot practise here speaking abilities but at least typing - it is also good...

Unfortunately I do not have much time, so I wish other students will join this page and keep it busy...

Briefly about myself :) I used to be a sportsman, few people can remember now... I forgot myself already those times... I am 27 now, work in Schlumberger, oilfield services company, so far enjoy it. from time to time I am getting back to Novosibirsk, try to spend time skiing or running... I do believe that big part of my achievements in life are due to sport activities, and mostly to our great society of sportsmen, friends and family motivates me a lot in life. I really wish our ski section will remain that interesting and will attract nice people, will be a sourse of energy for them. I believe ski (polyathlon) section needs some active people, leaders, young and fresh who would share optimism and energy to others. Results are also important in sport because they motivate a lot too... I will also try to visit trainings and give my input into that, I am really glad to see young smiling people who continue our business :)

But I think that is not very interesting for others to ask about me - most of them will find it useless ... :)

But what about you, Anya? can you tell us your story, you life? your view of things? you attitude towards sports ... etc? would be good to know :)

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт дек 19, 2006 1:45 am 
Редкий гость

Zdarova, Alex!
Not long ago I wished write letter to you in english, but decide do it there. I will be glad, if my advanced friends will laugh at my english, which dramatically degrade without trainins.
In the first, i wan to tell you, that we have one new oil field engeneer among us! Our good friend Nikitos practically become your collegue! He successfully passed the exams to Shlumberger company, and he will start work in janyary 2007. Probably he will go to well logging, but he don`t know it certainly. You might to congratulate him, if yuo`d like:). And Nikita has some questions to you, and wanted to know a date of you visit to Novosibirsk.
Recently Victor Churalev and I retyrn from wery curious journey to Novoulalsk and Syktyvkar. Our results was not very good, but we gain excellent experience. Weather was wery warm, and we had huge troubles with ski waxes. And yesturday, SGGA coaches asked me took participate in run competition between uneversitets of Novosibirsk. This event was in new NSTU mannege, and was first winter athletic competition in my life. I ran 3000m and show 9.05, found that my form is good, and i think, that i could show 8.55, if i want.
I think, that it is conclusion of my letter, because I tired of this exercise, as I have not any dictionary in this computer, i tired to remember very easy words, which i know:).
Bye!

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт дек 19, 2006 10:14 pm 
Частый гость

Wow Yuri privet!!! I am really glad to hear from you!!! And I must tell it is very good level of English! every foreigner could understand you without problems!

Actually all that I already heard from my brother, but let me congratulate you with that success! 9.05 in winter is really cool !!!

And also congrats to Nikita! well done! wireline like I told already is a blue blood of schlumberger, easy money :) so would be good for him to work in this product line. I will be in Novosibirsk for a very short time unfortunately - from 16-18 Jan approximately - as I need to go to Houston for training...

By the way I think typing without vocabulary is much better practice! you are really cool! speach is much more important then gramma!! I think we can proceed speaking here!!

For example I also was going to write letter about my last competitions, but I will do it here...

As you probably know from letters, I did 2-3 trainings before to participate in Strezhevoy ski race - season opening - for adults - 5 K race.
In fact I was given 1st number and my codition was not good at all. Before the start I saw many cool skiers with modern skies like Fischer Rossignol etc. So I concluded that victory in current situation is not very possible. I started with quite fast speed (actually I planned not to exaust myself completely but I could not). On a middle point of distance I did realise that number 2 is actually already close to me and there are no chances I could beat him. So I was already tired by that time and only wish I had was to reach a finish line ASAP and hopefully before him. So I did finish without any power, 6 seconds before #2, so I sought I did very bad and I was trully disappointed. I estimated my technique as very poor and my strenght is very low... it was a complete shame.
But as it turned out day after, actually #2 was the only skier who was faster than me, he did 16-20, I did 16-44, which is not bad (although it was plane distance, no hills). But anyways - there is one point for my advantage - I have only bad skies here, tisa, very old ones and I guess I could be at least 40-60 sec faster if I had skies like some others.
So finally I am happy - even will be given a prize (smth like 200 or 250 rbbls) :)
I feel good now, ready to improve and have trainings.
The only thing I worry about is how not to get sick. I do take medicine each evening (as per procedure of great sportsman K. Vidma)

Next competition here is scheduled on 14-Jan - so I will try to make revanshe!!!

ok, will proceed working, speak to you soon!

Заголовок сообщения: Evening Races
СообщениеДобавлено: Чт дек 21, 2006 2:12 am 
Редкий гость

Hello Everybody! You will hear about Evening Races from ordinary stayer , who just had honour to participate this incrideble arrangement!
Evening Races is a traditional competition, which is customary held on the eve of New Year. Hundreds of people usially combine together at Tulskogo base to compete. This happens wednesday evening.
Our congrets to Jurec !!! His ass today had no chance to be regarded as approaching :) Although his first place was something that everybody expected.
What a sudden surprize. Our friend from Berdsk, Gashnikov Alexandre rushed into second step of the pedestal!!! He has exceeded such monsters as Alexey Maximov, Dmitry Sid'ko, and Vitaly Tumentsev. (This is despite of the fact that I met Dmitry at finish with one minute of disadvantage :( )
I also recognise triumph of my team-comrade, Alexey Glukhov! Be afraid of this gye!

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: Пт дек 22, 2006 10:54 am 
Редкий гость

Hi, everybody! :)

This year I heard of Evening Races for the first time. I didn't participate, but it was an interesting event to watch too ( great tradition,I must say ). In fact, I was to take photos
of our sportsmen. I tried to, but it wasn't at all successful...

Alex,you wrote that your achievements in life were mostly due to sports.
I agree that sport motivates us, helps to organise time and to make friends with new poople, but it's quite difficult to combine trainings and studying. I realised it as soon as the week of tests started. I should spend hours in the library and at the same time I don't want to miss the training. The 1st session at the NSU in my life is going to start soon, I'm a bit afraid of the examinations and I have to stay on track preparing (Chinese is very interesting, but difficult to study). As a result, I have some time to ski in the evening only and my results are extremely poor...

I also wanted to say that I do like NSU Skiing club very much. The people here are friendly and the trainings are exciting too. Thanks everyone :)

Lastly, I'd like to make an offer,to set a new topic. We possibly could discuss biathlon here ( I find this kind of sport very interesting to watch ) or write smth about New Year and congratulate each other...

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: Пн янв 01, 2007 6:52 pm 
Частый гость

Hello everybody!!! Happy New Year!!!!

about biathlone - yes, very exciting sport.... And last situation with Mr. Tikhonov is very tough. this guy makes problems. It is a great shame he is still a president... Sport is corrupted - it is very very big pity. I hope our sportsmen will not get big troubles because of it - I wish our teams will win a lot of medals this season!!! My favorit is Maxim Chudov!!! :) I also proud for Sergey Chepikov!!!!

Форум закрыт Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете редактировать и оставлять сообщения в ней.  [ Сообщений: 8 ] 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 7 часов